Wave Planner / Scheduler
Sorry, this job has expired.
Arvato is now hiring a Wave Planner.
As the Wave Planner you will analyze, evaluate, and firm the Master Production Schedule for Louisville. You will also assure schedules are set to ensure efficient production and delivery of customer product.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, minimum 4 years as scheduler.
• CPIM certifications preferred
• CIRM certifications preferred
• SAP knowledgeable
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to do data entry for long periods of time.
• Optimize work center output.
• Advise Account Representatives of orders in jeopardy.
• Monitor area capacity and set schedule so as not to exceed the area and work centers capabilities while meeting customer requirements.
• Stage work centers with orders.
• Release workable orders to work centers.
• Communicate needs and scheduling conflicts to Manufacturing and Client Services.
• Ensure daily commitments are scheduled to meet customer requirements.
• Evaluate work center constraints and communicate with Client Services to resolve issues.
• Monitor the daily and weekly schedules to ensure workability in advance of order dispatch.
• Confirm with Manufacturing schedule adherence.
• Resolve issues interfering with on-time completion of orders.
• Scheduling for CD and DVD duplication, packaging.
• Escalate issues that cannot be resolved.
• Communicate with Client Services on issues of non-workable orders that have been converted to production orders.
• Monitor Manufacturing performance and communicate to Operations management on issues of reliability.
• Customer-oriented, professional communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Have strong analytical skills
• Must have good problem solving skills
arvato is a part of arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.