Warehouse Lead - 2nd Shift
Sorry, this job has expired.
Arvato is now hiring a Warehouse Lead to work 2nd shift.
As the Warehouse Lead you will verify and update the computer database of incoming materials, and place items in storage or transport as required. You will also distribute the workload, troubleshoot for all areas, and assist or fill in where necessary.
• 6 years of experience in a warehouse environment required.
• Forklift license required.
• Knowledge of computer systems required.
• Familiarity with mechanical and electronic parts and tools.
• Must have an understanding of Traffic Coordination.
• Deliver material, pull graphics, and remain current in several job functions.
• Coordinate the flow of production and material within the department.
• Ability to reach heights up to 40 feet using a lift truck, order picker, or Turret truck.
• Excellent skills in mathematics necessary.
• Ability to lift weights up to 60 pounds overhead.
• Must be able to climb and stack cartons at a height of 15 feet.
• Must be able to push and pull pallet jacks with weight ranges up to 1500 pounds.
• Ability to work with hazardous materials.
arvato is a part of arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KgaA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.