Arvato is now hiring entry-level Warehouse Associates for our warehouse in Louisville.
Receive a $200 Sign On Bonus! You can also earn a $200 Referral Bonus, as well as a Productivity Incentive Bonus each day.
• Visual acuity to read and record numerical data.
• Attention to detail, dependability, professionalism and a great work ethic.
• Able to handle a high volume of work.
• Positive attitude.
• Assemble custom kits accurately and efficiently.
• Pick and pack orders with great precision.
• Receive and keep inventory control system up-to-date.
• Determine whether finished product meet quality standards for customers.
• Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Make decisions based on quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines.
• Work from SAP to ensure that proper size, gauge, length, and bundle configuration are being processed.
• Set up and operate bundling equipment/strapping machines to produce bundles of proper size and configuration as scheduled by production planning.
• Use SAP and printer to produce bar code tags/ write out hand tags.
• Direct finished bundles to areas designated by warehouse plan.
• Maintain an adequate supply of banding and other needed supplies.
• Must be able to follow written/verbal instructions; basic computer skills; able to read measuring devices/equipment, and basic math skills.
• Exhibit effective listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push, pull, and able to lift up to 10-50 lbs.
• Able to stand and walk, use hands, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.