Sorry, this job has expired.
Beaver Dam, KY
Full time, Part time
Attention Grayson, Ohio, and Muhlenberg Counties:
Are you looking for extra money for the holidays? Are you looking for an entry level part-time or full-time position in a Warehouse setting?
Arvato Digital Services is offering bus rides to and from their Louisville Plant Operations to anyone living in these counties wanting to work at their facilities. These positions have the potential to turn into full time permanent positions.
Receive a $200 Sign On Bonus! You can also earn a $200 Referral Bonus, as well as a Productivity Incentive Bonus each day.
• Visual acuity to read and record numerical data.
• Attention to detail, dependability, professionalism and a great work ethic.
• Able to handle a high volume of work.
• Positive attitude.
• Assemble custom kits accurately and efficiently.
• Pick and pack orders with great precision.
• Receive and keep inventory control system up-to-date.
• Determine whether finished product meet quality standards for customers.
• Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Make decisions based on quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines.
• Work from SAP to ensure that proper size, gauge, length, and bundle configuration are being processed.
• Set up and operate bundling equipment/strapping machines to produce bundles of proper size and configuration as scheduled by production planning.
• Use SAP and printer to produce bar code tags/ write out hand tags.
• Direct finished bundles to areas designated by warehouse plan.
• Maintain an adequate supply of banding and other needed supplies.
• Must be able to follow written/verbal instructions; basic computer skills; able to read measuring devices/equipment, and basic math skills.
• Exhibit effective listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push, pull, and able to lift up to 10-50 lbs.
• Able to stand and walk, use hands, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.