Sorry, this job has expired.
Arvato is now hiring a Supply Chain Information Coordinator.
As the Supply Chain Information Coordinator, you will report to the ACM. You will be responsible for the release of customer orders on Oracle (via the Everest Tool). To facilitate the timely release of orders, you'll be required to monitor and manage the supply chain information on the inbound orders plus ensure all required BOM items are on open PO’s.
There will be a high degree of interaction with the client's ENS/TPN teams to ensure the management of orders aligns with scheduled site upgrades or deployments. Furthermore, this role is required to also monitor pick, pack, ship and delivery of goods from NA locations, and provide proactive management of the communication ensuring latest information is available.
• Monitor BOM requirements and align stock availability.
• Communicate with client's engineering, sourcing, and support teams to align and agree on client specific solutions.
• Use tools provided by client to manage the release of all orders in alignment with ENS/TPN (Engineer teams) need by dates.
• Use client's communication tools to provide updates to delivery sites on status of all orders and to provide pre-alerts to delivery.
• Closely collaborate with the warehouse to manage information around pick, pack, and ship on-time.
• Manage third-party booking systems for movement of client's products.
• Track inbound stock to the warehouse and plan in parallel the subsequent outbound shipments. Ensure that all of the client’s stakeholders are kept informed of status.
• Monitor on time delivery performance (daily, weekly etc.) and maintain issues log as required ensuring information available to feedback to client.
• Document control, ensuring all shipping and freight documentation is 100% accurate and compliant.
• Ensure proof of delivery available for all orders delivered.
• Review daily delivery reports to manage exceptions until closed out with timely updates to ENS/TPN’s.
• Internal and external query management, meet agreed SLAs on closing cases.
• Perform all administration duties, filing, queries, validate costs, attend/set up meetings in accordance with client's requirements.
• Problem-solve escalations and develop short-notice solutions to meet client’s shipping and delivery requirements.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.