Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking for extra money for the holidays? Are you looking for a full-time position in a warehouse setting?
Employees can earn an average pay of $13.57/hr and up to $33/hr or more depending on performance.
Arvato Digital Services is now hiring Warehouse Fulfillment Associates.
• Visual acuity to read and record numerical data.
• Attention to detail, dependability, professionalism and a great work ethic.
• Able to handle a high volume of work.
• Positive attitude.
• Assemble custom kits accurately and efficiently.
• Pick and pack orders with great precision.
• Receive and keep inventory control system up-to-date.
• Determine whether finished product meet quality standards for customers.
• Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Make decisions based on quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines.
• Work from SAP to ensure that proper size, gauge, length, and bundle configuration are being processed.
• Set up and operate bundling equipment/strapping machines to produce bundles of proper size and configuration as scheduled by production planning.
• Use SAP and printer to produce bar code tags/ write out hand tags.
• Direct finished bundles to areas designated by warehouse plan.
• Maintain an adequate supply of banding and other needed supplies.
• Must be able to follow written/verbal instructions; basic computer skills; able to read measuring devices/equipment, and basic math skills.
• Exhibit effective listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push, pull, and able to lift up to 10-50 lbs.
• Able to stand and walk, use hands, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.