Online Banking Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
$13.50 – $14.00
Are you tired of your current job? Want a new career? Start 2019 with a great new opportunity at Arvato!
We are now hiring Online Banking Customer Service Representatives in Chandler.
In this position you will perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. You will work within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
• Performance bonuses
• Rewards program
• Tuition reimbursement
• College credits for completing new hire training
We have training classes starting in January and February. This paid training will take place over the course of 7 weeks.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Customer service experience.
• Must have open availability.
• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus.
• Handle, research, and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers.
• Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
• Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken.
• Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques.
• Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries.
• Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products, and identifying customer needs.
• When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training.
• Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with supervisors.
• Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality.
• Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to supervisor.
• Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods.
• Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures.
• Relay customer insights for continuous improvement.
• Computer skills
• Communication skills
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Click "Apply now" to submit your resume and receive our contact information so that you may call to schedule an interview!
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.