Sorry, this job has expired.
Arvato is now hiring an Account Representative.
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
• Customer Service experience and SAP knowledge a plus.
• Must display initiative and flexibility to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Perform material master maintenance.
• Create new suppliers.
• Purchase consumables on behalf of the customer.
• Manage Retailer Routing Guides and set up customers
• Manage BOM (Bill of Material), product life cycle, pricing, procurement, and product status.
• Monitor system flow of inbound and outbound messages and resolve those accordingly.
• Monitor both B2C and Retail shipments to drive to on time performance.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure program requirements are met on a daily basis.
• Follow up to ensure that SLA of all projects are met.
• Prepare and maintain status reports and modify schedules or plans required.
• Create and maintain ad hoc reports as required by customer.
• Prepare project reports for management, clients, or others.
• Assist Account Manager in providing technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Prepare for and participate in quarterly business reviews with customer.
• Manage ad hoc requests from customer.
• Claim and query management.
• Manage shipment recalls.
• Track shipments to make sure they are delivered on time.
• Manage collect shipments for specific Retailers.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Provide backup for Account Manager as well as other team members as needed.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office, predominately Excel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Solid analytical ability.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Effective management of time and multi-tasking.
• Ability to work independently and with others.
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.